Friday 15 July 2011

Introduction

My name is Mónika Gera, a 24-year-old Hungarian girl and since now I`m spending four month of volunteer time in Ghana, I decided to write a blog about my experiences here.  I have wanted to come here for a really long time - at least for 6 – 7 years since I heard about somebody, who came here and loved it a lot. It took me quite some time to find the right oragnization for me, which is an organization based in Uruguay, and which is called HEARTWILL TEYI (http://www.heartwillteyi.org/). This oragnization has projects all over the world, but I chose the Emmanuel School Project in Accra, Ghana and I already have the feeling that I made the very best choice.
Now that I'm here at last I`m trying to enjoy every minute of my stay. . I just arrived on the 7th July and I`m staying till 7th November and during that time every now and then I will write here so that you can follow some of my experiences, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment